OK, I’m not the first, nor probably the last person to write a blog. There is a strange feeling about joining the blogosphere -Â somehow I know there are millions of people that write about more meaningful things that I might. But somehow I had to do it. Why? Two reasons:
1. I noticed that almost 50% of the things I read recently on the web is either via RSS feeds or directly blogs.
2. I surely do have some things to say.
Here are some rules:
– I will mostly write in English, but Slovenian will be the second choice.
– I will write boring stuff as well.
– I will try to do it regularly (not the boring stuff, the blog in general).
“OK, so what!” you would say. Nothing major, but perhaps another element of freedom and individual communication on this planet.